The Tsum Valley is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage valley situated in the trans-Himalayan region of Gorkha. The Tsum Valley's proximity with Tibet, its natural beauty and its pristine culture makes this trek unique. Tsum comes from the Tibetan word 'Tsombo', which means "vivid". Against the majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal and Baudha Himal ranges, this serene Himalayan valley is rich in ancient art, culture, and religion. The local people are mostly of Tibetan origin and speak a unique dialect.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Arughat
Drive to Arughat Alt. 535m / 1,754ft. (5-6hrs)
Day 3: Liding
Trek to Liding Alt. 860m / 2,820ft
Day 4: Machhalkola
Trek to Machhalkola Alt. 930m / 3,050ft
Trek to Jagat Alt. 1,410m / 4,624ft
Day 6: Lakpa
Trek to Lakpa Alt. 2,040m / 6,691ft
Day 7: Chumling
Trek to Chumling Alt. 2,361m / 7,744ft
Day 8: Chhokangparo
Trek to Chhokangparo Alt. 3,010m / 9,872ft
Day 9: Chhule-Nile
Trek to Chhule-Nile Alt. 3,361m / 11,024ft
Day 10: Mu Gompa
Trek to Mu Gompa Alt. 3,700m / 12,136ft
Day 11: Rachen Gompa
Trek to Rachen Gompa Alt. 3,240m / 10,627ft
Day 12: Dumje
Trek to Dumje Alt. 2,440m / 8,003ft
Day 13: Gumba Lungdang
Trek to Gumba Lungdang Alt. 3,200m / 10,496ft
Day 14: Ripchet
Trek to Ripchet 2,468m / 8,095ft
Day 15: Dobhan
Trek to Dobhan Alt. 1,070m / 3,509ft
Day 16: Soti Khola
Trek to Soti Khola Alt. 720m / 2,361ft
Day 17: Arughat
Trek to Arughat Alt. 535m / 1,754ft
Day 18: Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu
- All ground transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis local lodge/tea house
- All trekking fees and permits including special permit
- English-speaking guides and porters
- Treated water during trek
- First Aid Kit
- Trek Nepal T-shirt
- 13% VAT
What's not included
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees – at present US$ 25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Drinks: both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Lunch and dinner prior to the trek, please allow US$ 20 per day.
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu
- Laundry fees, hot water, hot shower, charging mobile and batteries, using WI-FI
- Optional single accommodation supplement
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
Making a booking
If you want to reserve your place on a trip we ask you to place a deposit of $195 to secure your place. Should you wish to discuss your trip with us, please email email@example.com or call +977 985 1105063 or in the UK on +44 (0) 7544496024.
|Tsum Valley Trekking||Thursday 1st Mar 2018 - Tuesday 20th Mar 2018||6 places left||US$1950|
|Tsum Valley Trekking||Sunday 1st Apr 2018 - Friday 20th Apr 2018||6 places left||US$1950|