If time is on your side and you can't quite decide which amazing country to visit - then why not sign up to thie cross-country tour that takes in Nepal, Tibet AND Bhutan? Some may say this is greedy - we say it's a must do trip!
Arrival in Kathmandu and permit sort out day.
Mountain Flight and Sightseeing of Pashupatinath and Boudhanath Stupa
Sightseeing of Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath.
Fly to Paro
Paro Sightseeing, Taktsang Monastery
Thimpu – Punakha – Thimpu
Fly to Kathmandu
Drive Kathmandu – Zhangmu/Nyalam
Drive to Tingri
Drive to Rongbuk – Excursion to Everest Base Camp
Drive to Shigatse
Drive to Gyantse
Drive to Lhasa
Sightseeing of Lhasa
Fly to Kathmandu
• We make every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However we shall not be responsible for any alternation or cancellation of program due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond control such as road blockade, landslide and snow, political unrest cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accident.
• Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients.
• We strongly advise clients to have full insurance against trip cancellation, medical and personal accident risk, & Helicopter Rescue or Transfer cost.
- 5 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis in Kathmandu on BB Basis on 3* hotel
- Mountain Flight
- 4 nights 5 days Bhutan tour on full board basis (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner & 4* hotel accommodation)
- Flight Nepal – Bhutan – Nepal
- Entrance fees during sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight Tibet – Nepal
- Standard Accommodation on twin sharing basis on BB Plan in Tibet
- Visas for Bhutan & Tibet
- Private Transportations as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local tour guide
- Royalty and Government Taxes
What's not included
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Single supplementary will be charged extra
- Nepal reentry visa fees
- Insurance premiums
- Personal expenses in items such as Laundry fees, tea/coffees, telephone charge, soft drinks, camera charge, bottle water
- Tips for the staffs
- Cost incurred due to unforeseen circumstances, mishaps, strike, political unrest, etc
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include Head”
Making a booking
If you want to reserve your place on a trip we ask you to place a deposit of $195 to secure your place. Should you wish to discuss your trip with us, please email email@example.com or call +977 985 1105063 or in the UK on +44 (0) 7544496024.
|Cross Country Tour||Thursday 1st Mar 2018 - Friday 16th Mar 2018||6 places left||US$5250|